Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Hole In My Pantyhose

Today I had to get all dressed up for work, which is a rarity. I was participating in a media training workshop and this morning we had to do a mock interview on camera, with a reporter asking us questions and the whole bit. Yesterday we were given instructions to follow when it came to selecting our interview wardrobe. Solid, colors, simple jewelery, natural makeup. I went through the mental checklist again as I looked down at myself before the camera started rolling. But, oh wait -

"GAPING HOLE IN THE LEFT KNEE OF MY STOCKING" IS NOT ON THE LIST.

Hmmm. Why is that?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on, the legs are under the desk or table. I bet they ALL have huge holes in the knees of their stockings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pantyhose are so sexy. They keep america beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin