Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Love Dare

Hubby and I are doing The Love Dare. I wonder if any of you have heard of it. It's a book with 40 consecutive days of dares that you have to do for your spouse. The purpose of the book and the dares is to challenge husbands and wives to practice unconditional love. So far, I'm loving it. We've been doing them for just about 1 week and already I look forward to reading and doing the next day's dare. There's a theme for each day, for example, Love Is Not Selfish or Love is Thoughtful or Love is Not Irritable (how about that one?), along with a short lesson. Anyway, I just thought I'd share since we're enjoying our journey through this book. If you've already taken The Love Dare or are in the process of doing so, let me know what you think.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Knowing my sneaky and wild hubby he will turn it into dirty dares. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great book. I have heard of it but I don't own it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great. The Hubs and I saw Fireproof together. Question...is it weird for the two of you to do it at the same time? Is it like, you know what he is going to do and he knows what you are going to do?
    Oh, just checked the calendar and I guess you guys should be finished by now. How did it go?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin