Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Evening

Rarely is there a weekend where I don't do anything. But since this weekend I was fighting strep throat, I decided to take it super easy and not do much of anything. Yesterday my big show of productivity was going to Target to buy soccer gear for Chatterbox. Today I made it a priority to get my behind to DSW to use my 30% coupon before it expired. Like I said, priorities. Other than that, I was a bum. I cleaned up around the house, framed some photos that have been hanging around for months, played Bratz dolls while getting my hair "styled", and caught up on US of Tara episodes. It has been lovely. Granted, the groceries for the week have not been done; the girls' hair has not been done; and I didn't cook a meal since Thursday. But it's all good. And I'm surprisingly not stressed about it. Who says people can't change?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are not stressing. It will all come together, it always does. I hope that you are feeling much better now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin