Saturday, March 14, 2009

Strep

So I have strep throat. My throat has been on fire since Wednesday but I really haven't had time to think about it, so I just plowed through the days sucking on lozenges and drinking tea. But last night, when I finally slowed down, I realized that it was actually unbearable and went to the clinic at about 10pm. My suspicions were confirmed by the doctor and so, here I am, in bed on a Saturday when there are about 800 things I need to be doing. Instead, I'm watching Waiting to Exhale on Bravo, which I haven't seen since it came out in 1995. On the upside, sitting here, in my pjs ,watching a chick flick at 10am on Saturday is like a mini-vacation...sandpaper throat and all.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. aww, I really hope you get better quickly. Sore throats are not fun but i would take one right about now to be rid of my toothache that can't be remedied til monday. I wish someone would put me out of my misery! Feel better girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin