Monday, March 9, 2009

Working the Work Trip

I have to fly to Seattle for work in a couple of weeks. When i first found out about the trip, I was a bit bummed since I am going to be away from my family for a good 4 days. But my sister pointed out that it will be a mini-vacation for me since I'll be able to sleep in, read books and magazines uninterrupted, enjoy leisurely meals...so now my perspective has totally changed! I may even throw in a spa treatment somewhere in there. Hmmm...working may not be so bad after all.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. You must make sure to order room service, see a movie, get a spa treatment, sleep in, read...oh what fun! (Can I come along?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sister is right. If you're smart you'd bring an available friend to join you and crash your hotel room. (That's if you don't have a roommate on this trip)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, the work trip that can be a vacay. I look forward to my vacay in April. Spaaaaaaahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be great, I never mind a work related trip.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin