Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cramping My Style

Oh the Cramps. They are killing me. Instead of them getting better after having kids, it seems that they got worse! Ever since I had L'il Buddy last year, they have been giving me The Bizness on a monthly basis. I even went and got checked out for fibroids. Fortunately, I didn't have any, but unfortunately, I have no idea why my periods are so butal these days. Any home remedies you recommend? Any ideas as to why this is happening? Sorry if this is TMI. But we're all friends here, right?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. There is a tea you can try that helped me when I was younger. I can't remember the name of the tea but here is an article and I've used several of these remedies - http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/150975/top_5_natural_remedies_for_relieving.html good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to an accupuncturist. This saved my life from cramps. See Robin Talley at Still Point in TkPk. She came to one of our meetings and Mocha Cynthia swears by her/it now!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin