Friday, May 15, 2009

I Just Don't Get It

Why are celebrities still making sex tapes and allowing people to take nude photos of them? I mean it's 2009 people. Everything's digital and that means nothing and no one is sacred. Photos are taken on camera phones and emailed to the world or at the very least uploaded to Facebook. Videos are put up on YouTube (at least until they are taken down) and let's not even talk about the viral forwarding of emails. So just in the past week when I heard of nude photos of Cassie and Rhianna being leaked and a "sex tape" of Hoopz, I was aghast. Have they not learned anything from the unfortunate celebs before them who fell to the same fate? Or maybe they want the publicity. Any publicity is good publicity, right? Just ask Ray J.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Why am I chuckling about the ask Ray J part?! ROFL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to feel bad for them. I really do, but why put yourself in the position of being hurt? I totally agree with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin